Friday, October 10, 2008

A Night at the Studio

Pitch time, around these parts, translates to seeing both the AM and PM of most of the numbers on the clock. I don't have many of these late nights under my belt yet, but I'd say this one went fairly smooth. We had coffee, sodas, snacks and music - all the ingredients of productivity.

This is my first ever attempt at iMovie, so be kind to my lack of attention to detail.
Here's a few more shots for your viewing pleasure.

Here you can see a little studio sprite in his native habitat.


This is the only picture I managed to get of Kevin. Let it be noted, he was there til the almost end.


Stu stu studio.


Here's Silverman working on a preformance piece titled, static cling.


Check and Recheck are on a boat, Check jumps out, who's left?

2 comments:

cici said...

i love that imovie.. so creative!

The Whitsons said...

Now that is what I like to see!