Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flickr Find - Neville Tricket

I've found the most amazing flickr person. Neville Trickett.
Actually he found me. Not sure how he found me, but he befriended me so I of course at a look at his photos and immediately started favoirting them. He has the most amazing photos of some of the most beautiful things! Embroidery, textile patterns, paper patterns, vintage swing tags, incrediable floral art by josef frank, and mouth watering drawings by ernest haeckel! And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I almost feel like i'm being tested. Maybe someone has been watching me and decided to create a source of all things i find beautiful to see how i react to it. *insert image of me looking around to see who's spying on me*
See for yourself and check out a few of many i've favorited over the past few days:




No comments: